Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Are you there God?..It's me,AJ.


Thank you.

Thank you,oh so much.For this.


That's Jessica Biel's ass,by the way.And it makes me happy.

If you don't who she is,please feel free to come out from under that rock and smell the dirty socks.Seriously,come out already.Jessica Alba is passe and Jennifer Ellison should have her breasts reduced before she suffocates her new boy toy.Jesscia Biel is here to stay.Not much of a face,way too muscular a body for my liking,but..it's all good.All is forgiven.

I know I'm coming across as pretty shallow to BLOG about an ass.So just so you know,her ass deserves a lot of things.A blog entry is just one of them.I'm not much of an ass person,but I could not look away when she wiggled her cheeks as if to say,"In your face,Lindsay Lohan!!".(I just realized what that sounded like in my head.)

After a long week full of unit tests and assignments,it's one of those guilty pleasures to watch a cheesy Adam Sandler flick..and admire and enjoy the beauty in the world.It's like a calming factor that actually works.

And then there's the "Hoyts" experience.YouTube isn't quite the same,is it?Gotta love Hi-Def.

Again.

Are you there God?It's me,AJ.

Thanks,for these little things that make me happy.I hope you don't judge me...yet.

Until next time.

AJ

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

l-fuckin-ol!!!!

anastasia said...

u just had to had to had to blog on an ass didnt u?

AJ said...

i didnt blog ON an ass..wht kind of a sick statement is tht?>...he he..[:d]