Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Photoshopped!




So it looks like Keira Knightly is going for some kind of record. 35 magazine covers in a month.

She's on the cover of OK!,Hello,Vanity Fair,Elle....you get my point.

Now that's ok.She's the new "IT" girl in Hollywood after the Pirates trilogy and her "action" movies Domino and The Jacket.

Personally, I hated her in Bend it.Hated her in Pirates.Loathed her in King Arthur.Hated her in Love Actually( which is my favorite movie of this lifetime).



I don't know why.She's got a decent mug,and well...life is not all about breasts. It's also about incredibly muscular abs. So I said to myself,"Ok,she's making it.Good for her!"

Then she had to say something stupid like "I hate being airbrushed in magazines".

[Pffffft]

Are u serious?...do you not have a mirror next to your bottle of sleeping pills and
Oxycodone? She actually thinks people would buy a magazine with her "un-airbrushed" picture on it unless it was some kind of WHO or Unicef Fortnightly?

Here's an idea.Why don't you start by NOT POSING for 35 magazine covers?.huh?..I'm sure they airbrush her smile into it anyways, coz she looks pissed and grumpy half the time.

Loathe her.Still don't understand why.But I do.Weird. I thought I liked Brit girls.


Until next time.

AJ.

PS:Liv Tyler's still so hot!



4 comments:

anastasia said...

you loathe her because u wish u had her figure....wink wink..remember what u told me abt metro station stairs and entities?lol

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

well,i only liked her in bend it like beckham...
that was the only movie she looked like a proper brit!!!....
...Liv tyler looks like a next door mom!!!!....tsk-tsk!!
natalie portman,baby!!!...:-P

AJ said...

@rits: yes i do admit her i envy her abs a wee bit...not her "figure"...i do not wnt her pale mug and pseudo breast thingys....also,i vividly remember the metro stairs incident..i dnt knw how girls live with tht!...i really dont!...

AJ said...

@chako: MILF MILF MILF!!!!!