Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rx-Lily Allen's Doctor.

If you listen to good decent British rock music ,you probably haven't heard of Lily Allen.Fair Enough.If you read NME magazine,you probably have,since she's all over it.I remember buying this issue of Mojo from Free School Street in '06,and there she was,plastered on the cover wearing a dress straight out of Aesop's Fables.I daresay she looked quite pretty,but the fringe had to go!

And then came "Smile".Now she was showing off her third nipple all over UK TV.Hard to miss.

So news was that she was canceling part of her Europe tour.Apparently,coz she's down with something.Lily posted this message on her MySpace along with a PICTURE of her holding up her Doctor's Certificate just in case we didn't believe her.



Now c'mon, isn't that sweet? How every unceleb like.Kelly Clarkson said she was too tired.Aerosmith said Steven Tyler lost his voice and Spinal Tap's drummer choked and died on his own vomit.I don't see any medical statement confirming that.

Aww,she's just plain sweet.And honest.And not a good speller.

Excerpt:

"Hello everybody ,

Ive have literally been around the whole world in two weeks from London to Japan around Australia and then to LA and Vegas then back to LA for a 17 hour video shoot , and now I'm back in London eating my mums chicken soup cause im afraid the travelling has caught up with me . I've got sinusitis and strep throat ( i don't even know what that is ) and have been advised to take a couple of weeks off by a doctor in LA and a doctor here .Before anyone starts trying to accuse me of neglecting my fans I want to apologise and say how sorry I am , but I cant risk causing any permanent damage . I hope people can understand and arent too angry .

The canceled gigs are as follows

Oya Festival - Norway
Way Out West Festival - Gothenburg -Sweden
Sagres - Portugal
Lowlands Festival - Biddinghuizen -Holland

I should be better by V festival so once again I'm sorry and I'll see you at V"


Until Next Time.

AJ

No comments: