Friday, June 1, 2007

Next Season,folks!


Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. What's in their heads? Seriously?

Have you seen the Third Season Finale?I usually reserve words like "Genius" for people like Noel Gallagher,Richard Curtis and Agatha Christie.So this is a pretty big deal.These two are nothing short of Genius.

Just when the Internet "marks" started bitching and whining about the Third Season and how bad it was,CC and DL pretty much shoved their fists into everyone's mouth and made them watch.A "Ben" flashback.An Other's flashback!.That was like 3 seasons in the making!and they have Charlie's flashback following that?.See,the thing is people like me know and trust DL/CC's work.I know they won't do a "Dave" or "Stranger in a strange land" again.They know better.They get the numbers.When I read the episode listing,I knew they had something KILLER up their sleeves.No one would waste a Ben Flashback on their 21st epsode.Nuh-uh!.

So I literally avoided all Lost spoiler and rumour sites till the Season Finale.It was hard and I'm proud of myself for holding out.So I rush home from SAD Studio at 11am and start downloading.By evening,I'm all settled in with the Doritos and Energy Drink.98 minutes later,It was over.It was a Flash-forward,not a Flashback!.Jack and Kate are off the island.That's right.Does'nt that destroy the nomenclature of the show?.

No.They are,still,LOST.And how!

Everyone was blabbing about how Lost should bow out while its on top and not drag it for three more seasons.I must admit,I felt,one more season and that's it. Then it hit me like a bullet!.There's STILL so much you can do with the show whilst keeping people interested.It's not some show about 8 guys escaping from a prison.It's not a show where random guys discover they can stop time.It's so much more than just a show.They just added a whole new dimension to the show,that'll make anyone with half a brain to tune into the Season premiere in February 2008.

Attaboy,Team!

Until Next Time,I'm back to rescue Vincent.

AJ

PS:
Locke is alive!Yaaay!I don't know about you,but I think Richard is just plain creepy.Who's in the coffin?Why is Jack so miserable? What happened to Ben? Do Penny and Desmond Re-unite? Is the Smoke Monster for real?Who is Kate staying with? Is Christian Shephard alive? What's with Walt? Who's Jacob? Is Naomi from Dharma? Do Nikki and Paulo Live?Does Mikhail NEVER die?Does Hurley lose weight? Is it all happening in Vincent's head?

Aaaaaargh!!Teleporting much,Hiro??

No comments: