Saturday, June 9, 2007

This week in God



How can you not love Sarah Silverman after yesterday's MTV Movie Awards?It's been a while since Jack Black hosted,and the show hasn't REALLY been funny since then(Jessica Alba was good eye candy,but NOT funny!).The first four minutes were GOLD.She is hilarious!It took her FOUR minutes to bitch about Jack Nicholson,Mischa Barton,Adam Sandler,Cisco Adler's balls,That Spiderman redhead,Samuel L Jackson and PARIS HILTON!Her bit on Paris was plain ballsy!She was right THERE!Now that's ballsy!Google it!

So the other day(or night,it's all relative,really!) I logged on hoping to indugle in some juicy goss,and there you have it! She's managed to pull it off again!(Notice I'm not calling her a "spoilt brat",no.That doesn't quite have impact.)She's out of Jail!C'mooon! It has been 3 days!THREE!Not 45 but THREE.1,2 and 3.The Prison Spokesperson said it was 5.I'd like to find out which school HE went to.Turns out she cited "Medical problems" for her release.She wasn't eating their food,they say.So that's a good reason to let her out?Did no one notice that she never eats any food?

So anyway,there is a GOD,apparently.She's been sentenced back.She'll have to serve the remainder of her original 45 days in prison.

So...that makes me a bad person,right?

NO.

Because it's not just anybody.It's Paris Hilton.Someone I've hated with a passion ever since I saw her blow up on the Internet,oh-so intelligently captioned "Paris Hilton,Socialite".I still have trouble figuring out what the hell a Socialite "DOES".I mean here's a person who's been in a sex tape that shows that she's more interested in the camera than actually HAVING SEX.Says a lot,doesn't it?

Boy,I feel lighter.Can't wait for tomorrow.

Until next time,I'm back to save the Universe

AJ

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

long live the queen is ...umm...arrested????!!!!!....

I wonder where her lesbo friend Nicole is???!!