Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Excess Baggage.



I had a thing for Nicole Richie.She had it all.She had that Rachel Bilson quality, i'll buy you a tweety soft toy pretty.Then,she stopped eating.And this happened.



(Enlarge at your own risk)

I can't even take a potshot at this.Such a pretty face.What a waste!

Observe how unfamiliar she is with eating.She sticks her tongue out and literally shoves the food down her throat.I don't know about you,but from where I come,that's NOT how you eat.

I mean this in the most non-sexual way,but....she swallows.




But there is one thing she does right.I gather you ARE supposed to stick your tongue out first for this.



Some lean meal that.And now she's preggers.How that Madden lad did her,I'll never know.There are so many things that are wrong with this.
Firstly,anorexic people should not get pregnant.It's just something you should NOT do.It's a list ditch effort to gather some body fat.I'm not even going to start on ethics.Secondly,the baby kicking could cause some major scar tissue.Thirdly,I'm kind of jealous it was'nt me that knocked her up.No wait.That's 2004 Me talking.I'm all for Rachel Bilson now.

Good luck with Gollum.Poor little rich girl.

Until next time.

AJ